International Money Transfer - At Low Cost with HOPRemit
Transfer money globally at industry best exchange rates & near zero Forex Markup
Please enter a value above ₹ 5000You Send
Feel confident & secure in partnering with us
₹ 2,000 Cr+
Our Promise to You
Fast Processing & 100% Digital
We offer the lowest exchange rates and near zero forex markups*
Intitate transactions anytime, anywhere with 24/7 human assistance
Your money is safe
Compliant with all KYC and AML regulations.
Enabling Money Transfers for Following Purposes
- Overseas Education - University Fees
- Overseas Education - Living Expenses
- Family Maintenance
- Personal Gift or Donation
- Private Visits
- Business Travel
- Emigration and Emigration Consultancy Fees
- Employment and processing, assessment fees for overseas job applications
- Medical Treatment Abroad
|Others Forex Providers
|2 - 2.5%
|Convenience & Bank Charges
In Just 5 Steps Send Money Internationally with HOPRemit
Create an account
Sign up with your email ID or Mobile Number on Our Platform
Enter the amount
Choose the Currency, Purpose & Enter the Amount to be Transferred
Our Team will Verify your Details
Complete your KYC to verify your identity in a few minutes
Enter Recipient Details
Enter Receiver’s details & upload valid documents
Choose the Mode of Payment
Choose Netbanking, Debit, or UPI
Book a call with our Remittance experts
We protect your details through strict standards
- I was first sceptical about the whole service, but the (kruti) staff is phenomenal and worth the praise. They transferred to Beneficiary in 24 hours. Hats off just na timely updates in the app but the manual process needs to change
- It was a great experience with Moneyhop And a special mention Geet Charan ji who has helped me a lot throughout the process and was very much humble and always clarified me with all my doubts , also thanks to Urmila ji for making this process very much smooth
- I sent some money to my husband in India with Hop and had a very pleasant experience. The team was extremely helpful and assisted me with all my queries. The process was simple and straightforward once I understood it. The rate they give is also better than other platforms. Keep up the good work!
- I had the best of experience remitting money to my daughter in the US using money HOP. Their rates are best, the process is simple and service is excellent! Recommend strongly...
- One of the best money transfer agency. I am very happy with Money Hop. Especially with Rohan Singh. He is spontaneous and supportive. He will reply to messages almost instantly and rectify even smallest errors that can cancel the transaction.
- Team moneyHOP..... ..The staff is very nice The only instant currency exchange place in Dehradun Very good service and. Amrita manwal is so polied with coustomers. Thank for good service..
- I tried MoneyHOP for the first time. I was a bit unsure because I had not heard of it before. The executive helped me with all the steps and was easily reachable. They give the best rates available in the market, no hidden costs and I also got a coupon code as a first time user. Recommended.
- Absolutely loved the hassle-free transfer and service provided by Moneyhop. Thank you, Rohan, for sitting with me in the night and accommodating my urgent requirement to ensure that everything was smooth. I will definitely use Moneyhop again!
moneyHOP In The News
moneyHOP Success Story - Enhancing the Cross-border Banking Experience
New “cross-border neobank” in India: moneyHOP
Expect leisure and corporate travel to accelerate this year: moneyHOP CEO Mayank Goyal
Why should India develop its own system that interlinks CBDCs across the globe?
Forex-tensive measures: How to budget smart while studying abroad
UPI’s global expansion revolutionising cross-border transactions
Brands that trust us!
A Fast, Secure, Cost-Effective and Paperless Mechanism to Send Money Abroad via a Digital Portal
Are you a B2B Agent?
You can go through our K2 platform for bulk agent remittance or integrate our API
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the limit of LRS in a year?
As per the RBI, Under the Liberalized Remittances Scheme (LRS) every Indian resident can send up to USD 2,50,000 in a financial year. An individual can remit multiple times during the year for various purposes permitted under the LRS limit, However, the total amount of all such transactions must not exceed USD 2,50,000 in a FY.
What documents do I need for Overseas Education?
Student Visa, Passport, University Offer Letter ( USD Transaction )
How is TCS calculated ?
|Type of Remittance Abroad
|Present TCS Rate
|For the purpose of education & medical treatment
|5% of the amount or the aggregate amount over Rs. 7 lakh
|Education when a loan is used to fund education
|0.5% of the amount or the aggregate amount over Rs. 7 lakh
|Overseas tour packages
|5% without any threshold limit w.e.f 1st October 2023 (20% without any threshold limit)
|Any other purpose
|5% of the amount or the aggregate amount over Rs. 7 lakh w.e.f 1st October 2023 (20% without any threshold limit)
What document do I need for KYC to get completed?
We have One-time KYC on HOPRemit. PAN Card is the mandatory & primary document as POI (proof of identity). Other Documents (Aadhar, Passport, VoterID, Driving License) can be provided as the POA (proof of address). KYC verification will happen real time.
How will I know my transaction is confirmed or my recipient has received money ?
Hop-remit sends you various information related to your transaction or payment status on your registered email id and mobile number. You can also check the status of the transaction on your HOPRemit dashboard (Redirect to login). In case you have any other query, you can always write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91-6364001001.
How much time will it take to complete the International Money transfer?
It will take anywhere between 24 to 48 working hours.
What documents do I need to provide for an international money transfer?
You will generally need to provide identification documents like passport or Aadhaar card, proof of address, and details about the recipient's bank account for most international money transfers.
To whom can I send money from India for ‘Maintenance of Close Relatives’?
The following are considered to be close relatives:
- Members of HUF (Hindu Undivided Family)
- Husband & Wife
- Father (Provided that the term “Father” includes step-father)
- Mother (Provided that the term “Mother” includes the step-mother)
- Son (Provided that the term “Son” includes the step-son)
- Son’s wife
- Daughter’s husband
- Brother (Provided that the term “Brother” includes the step-brother)
- Sister (Provided that the term “Sister” includes the step-sister)
How will I know my transaction is confirmed or my recipient has received money?
HOPRemit sends you various information related to your transaction or payment status on your registered email id and mobile number. You can also check the status of the transaction on your Remit dashboard. In case you have any other query, you can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-6364001001.
What payment methods can I use for the International fund transfer?
We have NEFT (Bank transfers), Net Banking, Debit card and UPI as the payment modes for the fund transfer. Any one of the following can be used.
How much money can I send via different modes of payment for international money transfer?
As per RBI regulations, you can transfer up to INR 1 lakh via UPI. In case you intend to transfer more than INR 1 lakh, then you can select Net banking or Debit card as the mode of payment. You can also make a direct wire-transfer from your bank account to the account number displayed on the HOPRemit payment page in 3 working hours after creating the transaction.
Do you have an RBI License for international Money transfer?
We hold an FFMC license which enables us to convert currencies. However, all the remittance transactions are processed through RBI authorized partners
To which countries I can transfer the money with Hop Remit?
We support more than 40+ countries at the moment. You can transfer money safely with us to US, Europe (all countries), UK, Canada, Japan, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand.